Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Bye, bye Rav.

I sold the Rav today, all done. That baby's no longer mine. Bit sad really - like ending a long term relationship. Where else am I going to find a companion as reliable!!??

Handed it over to a car yard in the end, after no result from my ads. After doing the rounds of carsalesmen - do they really need to be like that? - I took the only real firm offer. Had to, really. Time was ticking.

I have had so much fun with this car. Loved it! And it's so pretty!! It has put in 4 good years with me, after buying it almost as soon as I had a "real job", hee hee! Oh, with a 6 month respite stay with Andrea and Dean when I was in Cambodia (thank goodness for them!!).

Note to self: next car should be a brand newie, and should be traded in for a newer one every couple of years....

1 comment:

  1. Shame, I know how much you loved that car...but onward and upward to more exciting adventures!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...