Friday, January 21, 2005

Hello jouljet!

tempus fugit- time flies in Latin!!
Certainly the theme for me and the last couple of months!!

Big thanks to Jess for setting up jouljet for me, in preparation for my upcoming travels. I have been admiring her blog since meeting her, and love that you can catch up with what she's up to through her site.

Why "jouljet"? Jouljet is the rough phonetic word for "like" in Khmer. Although it's really more stronger than like, it's to like with all your heart. I hope that by calling my blog this, I will always be doing things that fit this description from now on!!

I have my flights for my big "I'm running away to find out what I want to do with my life" trip booked for the 31st of January...which means time is ticking!! So much to do! And so very, very disorganised!!

I am hoping to keep this page up to date with my whereabouts on my travels. I like the idea of having this here for my family and friends to pop into, and as a way of keeping a record of everything for myself, too!

1 comment:

  1. hello tash! hello jouljet!

    I expect regular posts and lots of photos please. I'll be living vicariously through your adventures.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...