Monday, October 17, 2005

Angel with Dom and VJ

The lovely VJ has returned to civilisation after 2 years in PNG, and is currently on his way to live in Berlin. Last night Dom and I got to catch up with him while he is doing a stopover in London on his way over.

I haven't seen VJ since Nick's 30th, and it was ace to see him! We headed to the Bierodrome in Angel for several beers and a gossip. Nice white beer, with lemon in it? Interesting, and effective. Ending the night with a curry - very good!

I caught up with Dom on Thursday night too, and we ate at Giraffe, which was very yummy, although this is the second time I have been on an aborted mission to find the infamous Brick Lane...will I ever find it??? How does one get there!??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...