Tuesday, January 31, 2006

London Still

I have been away from home a year now. Around this time last year I packed up and left for the other side of the world. Sure, I was home in July for two weeks, but now I have been away 6 months straight...starting to get homesick!

Never has The Waifs song made so much sense to me.

But I haven't done too badly in the 12 months. Visited 14 different countries, had loads of fun. Amazing experiences.

But hearing how warm it is back home, and feeling how icy it is here....

Alas, there is lots more to see and do. Lots of plans, no money (as usual), but the guts to do it anyway!! Hee, hee.

...and i miss you like my left arm that's been lost in a war
today i dream of home and not of london anymore
i'm in london still...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...