Friday, April 14, 2006

Silly Saturday Session, Nata's B'Day, and an Easter Egg Hunt

Arriving back in London, I popped home for a quick shower, to dump my bag, and do a load of washing before heading back out, across town to put in half a day at work. Can't be using up too much of my precious annual leave all in one go! Somehow managed to work, and work the next day too. Nothing like a decent dose of sunshine to cure all!!

Saturday afternoon I convened a Silly Saturday Session on the Queen Mary, to catch up with some of the gang from work, and all the gossip. Charlotte, Laura, Niny and Scott joined me in the sunshine on the boat on the Thames for drinks and goss. All very important, especially after three weeks away. And my chance to catch up with Charlotte before she headed home for two weeks holiday of her own.

Finally managed to meet my new housemate on the weekend too, now that Jenny has arrived back home in Melbourne. Nicole is all settled in now. The trick will be to try and get all four of us home at any one time now!!

Last night Nicole and I met Nata out at The Hit Bar in Hammersmith, with a host of her mates, to celebrate her birthday. A bar not so easy to find, but quite cute, it was good to see Nata in top form.

Today at work we all arrived this morning to find easter eggs hidden all over the office. The office Easter Egg Hunt was all very amusing, although I suspect the hiders had a little more fun than the finders!!

I am sitting in the shopping area of Gatwick airport now, after making record time getting from my desk, to the train, to the airport. Idle time. Better than stressing time!! Hee hee! Off for the long long weekend, can't wait. Yippee!!

Have a great Easter break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...